HomeHair Laser Removal

dimanche 31 mars 2013

the best way to remove pubic hair?

You will have to figure out what works best for you, everyone is different.

There are special razors for that purpose and I'm sure the same store will have a good selection of shaving lubricants. It may just take a while for your skin to get used to being shaved so the bumps will go away.



I don't think there is any way to slow hair growth but neither does shaving cause it to grow faster or thicker. It just feels thicker because the cut end is not tapered like the end used to be and it's not as flexible because it's not long.

I think it's wonderful that you are going to do that for your guy as long as you don't dislike it yourself.

I found it was a great turn on for me when my wife came home with a smoothie, after giving birth. However she didn't like being shaved, so I spent my life picking hairs out of my teeth

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire