HomeHair Laser Removal

dimanche 4 janvier 2015

Shaving pubic hair (girls)?

Ask:
Ok for the first time ever I really want to shave my pubic hair because, its disturbing plus in the summer it shows alittle when i wear a bikini, and in p.e when iam changing it also shows plus i want to just clean myself up abit I want it all gone not one strand. 
Iam 17 I would ask my mom for help but I usually just go to my dad for everything my mom and me are not very close (Iam NOT going to him for this haha no way) 
Well I just also started using Nair on my legs, I havnt used it on my pubic hair because of the warning label plus I dont want to experince the side effects just in case but if its a way to be 100% sure not to have it would be helpful!. 
I never used a razor and the only razor's in the house are male razors cause of my brothers and dad iam kinda afraid of cutting my self but if you can give me tips or some how tell me how to do it step by step it would be helpful (ehow not so helpful). 
Waxing is OUT of the question 1. I have a really really low pain tolerence I would but I just cant bring myself to let someone touch me down there (virgin and proud) and then have the rip away my hair. 
Unless there was a sure way that it wouldnt hurt. 
I just want to know how to get rid of the pubic hair and how to do it with out hurtingself/burning/irritation and to get rid of all of it. 
Please and thank you


reply from a friends girls :
First, if your hair is long (like you can gather it up and hold it all in a pinch lol like its longer than an inch then definitely take some scissors (sharp good ones not stupid pink handled kid ones) and trim it. Then stand in the hot shower for a few to open your pores and soften the hair. What I use and love is venus with the little bars of "moisturizer" on both sides. After you trim and stand in the hot shower for like at least 5 minutes but might as well do it at the end of your shower, that's what I do, use shaving cream or some body washes say they double as shaving cream or sometimes I use body lotion or conditioner! Just make sure to use something. Shave down! Not against the hair! Make sure to rinse the razor after every swipe. After a couple times rinse yourself off so you can see where you still need to shave and start again with cream or something. Don't worry about getting ALL the hair. Especially if you aren't sexually active and even then girl they're lucky to get some they don't nit pick about that hahahah as long as its decently clean (and of course actually clean Hygiene wise). It might itch afterward! Just put lotion on right after and keep it with you!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire